Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Feeling jealous

Adam got to go see Mark and I didn't.

Poor Thelma.

Mark had a scope done to see if he has celiac disease.  Apparently it is common to have multiple autoimmune disorders if you have one.  Because one isn't enough?

Mark's elevated blood test prompted the scope and he needed anesthesia for it so Adam went to be with him and I wished I could too.

Adam sent this picture:


He looks pretty out of it but also like he's being funny.  Also, I want to just hug that kid.  Mark recovered quickly from the procedure, even went to his math class, and then he and Adam hung out together.   

I talked to them before I went to bed and they sounded giddy about just being together.  I could tell they were having a fun time.

Thelma, still jealous.

(But also grateful that Adam could go and be with him.  It's nice that he has a flexible job.)

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Ahh, that picture makes me want to hug him too!

Edgar Cobian said...

I'm glad Adam and Mark got to spend some time together & Mark is a superstar--going to his math class after anesthesia!

Mark Dahl said...

So glad Adam could go.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails