Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Sometimes I really do write about nothing

Sunday kind of knocked me flat.  Then I didn't sleep well (which is my unfortunate pattern when a day knocks me flat and I really need sleep).  Monday was survived.  I had a meeting in the afternoon and my sub spoke Spanish which really helped the whole I have a brand new student who doesn't speak any English thing.

Also, I had a student go on the lam during my meeting so the secretary came to get me and I had to coax him back to class.  

Life is never dull in an elementary school.

I went home, running on empty.  A package was on our doorstep.  Adam had ordered me a t-shirt as a little surprise and it arrived on the perfect day when I needed a lift.  It delighted me.

I immediately slipped it on and had Adam take a picture to text our Star Wars loving boys.

The bees are TIE fighters!

Some days are hard.

But some days you get a Winnie the Pooh Star Wars t-shirt.

On balance, life is pretty good.

1 comment:

Edgar Cobian said...

You look great in your new t-shirt!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails