Pages

Friday, September 17, 2021

Grateful Friday

The plan was always that Mark was coming home this weekend.

Adam surprised us by getting him last night.  



I'll take all the Mark hugs I can get.

I asked him if he wanted to go to school with me and he said no and I think that's a good choice because that place is crazy.

I asked him if he brought his laundry and he said, "No.  I did my laundry today before I left."

Rookie mistake.

I'm so grateful to have him home!  I'm grateful to hear laughter bubbling from Emma because Mark is here entertaining her.  I'm grateful for Friday (because this week....) I'm grateful for cooler but still summery weather.  

The world is lovely.

Especially when Mark is home.

3 comments:

Geri said...

What a wonderful smile.

Mark Dahl said...

He looks so happy. Have a great time together. your mom

Marianne said...

So happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails