Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Family FaceTime

 Sunday afternoon, Adam and I took a drive to check on the progress of the Saratoga Springs and Orem temples.  I think they can manage building them without our oversight, but we like to go take a look.  While we were out and about, we had our family FaceTime call.


Everyone's a little blurry and mid expressions, but it's always a happy time.  As you can see, Emma and Mark were showing off their new lights in their rooms.   We all talk over each other and laugh a lot. Also, everyone makes fun of me for only showing my forehead at times like that but it's tiresome to keep my phone held so my face is perfectly framed.  Adam was driving but occasionally I would point the phone his way and he would say, "You're pointing it at the ceiling."

I think the takeaway is that I won't ever have a career as a cameraman.

Emma is planning a trip to California to see Braeden and Anna.  Braeden said, "We'll talk to you more when we get off the phone with everyone, Emma."

I said, "You guys go ahead and go and I want to talk to Mark more."

Braeden and Mark instantly got nervous looks on their faces.  "What?"  I said.  "You're not in trouble.  I just want to talk to you."

Braeden texted me this:




And Mark texted me this:


I said, "But I'm the nicest person in the world."

Emma isn't afraid of me at all.  I don't know if that is better or worse.

(A little healthy fear in sons isn't terrible.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails