Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2022

Paging Polyanna

Well.  It happened.  Our Covid cases are sky high in Utah, so I guess it was inevitable.  We are going (briefly) online for two days, while they sanitize all the schools.  

It gives me this eerie deja vu/PTSD from the last time we entered online school.  That was short term too--at first.  Ugh.  I want to be a teacher.  In a classroom. With actual children.  It breaks my heart to think of the strain this places on already strained families.  It breaks my heart to think of my students who are already behind, getting further behind.

Maybe it will only be for two days.  Maybe/hopefully/please.  I don't envy anyone who has to make Covid decisions.  They feel impossible.  

I will try my best.  I will try to do my part.  I will try to have a positive attitude about all this.

Except ugh.

Where's Polyanna when you need her?




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails