Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2022

These are the days...

  • of a line of cars along the street outside of my school.  It's a line for Covid testing and the site is 4+ blocks away. 
  • of Mark being here when I get home from school.  Every day I ask him to drop out of college and stay with me and every day he says no.  (He's nice about it though.)
  • of working on getting relicensed.  It's the kind of stuff no one likes to do.  Necessary + no fun.  I am determined to have a better system in place for the next time around.
  • of finding vestiges of Christmas around when I thought I'd cleaned it all up.  A stray greeting card here, a ribbon there, an ornament hook.
  • of the fact that I have a fireplace in our bedroom the only consolation for getting out of bed on cold dark mornings.  
  • of my heated steering wheel being necessary to my happiness.
  • of Emma packing up to move.
  • of Relief Society visits in the evening to mothers of new babies...I dream of my granddaughter.
  • of emails from parents, requesting work for their students who are sick.
  • of keeping your head up and just moving forward.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails