Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2022

Clown town

Yesterday:

Adam locked his keys in his car. (The little fob isn't supposed to allow that but it did.)

Mark accidentally ate gluten and got super sick. (He ordered a gluten free breakfast at work, but apparently it wasn't.)

I went to the doctor and for sure have arthritis and I need to have bloodwork to see if it's rheumatoid arthritis. (When the doctor was asking me my family history and found out my son has two auto-immune diseases, he said, "The plot thickens."  Awesome.)

Also the AC in the third/fourth hall doesn't work and that isn't great. (It works in the rest of the school, but guess where I have a million projects to do?  My classroom.)

I guess you could say it wasn't our best day so far.

2 comments:

Olivia Cobian said...

Here's hoping today is better! I love you.

Marianne said...

I'm so sorry! Call me when you're not working!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails