Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2022

Happy anniversary

Twenty seven years ago today, Adam and I were married.  

It was a great day, followed by a lot of great days.  

Now that we're grandparents, I think it's getting serious.

In honor of 27 years, here are 27 things I love about being married to Adam:

  1. He makes me laugh
  2. He knows things, all kinds of things
  3. His default is generosity
  4. He is strong:  physically, emotionally, spiritually
  5. He is the calm in any storm
  6. We like a lot of the same things
  7. He is a great listener and can talk to about anyone
  8. He always knows what food I am going to want, even when I don't
  9. He reads the instructions so I don't have to
  10. He makes our yard look nice
  11. He knows how to fix my neck and shoulders
  12. He can talk Emma into things 
  13. He can converse with Mark about all the things Mark is interested in that I have no idea about
  14. He can converse with Braeden about political things that I have no idea about
  15. He is great on a road trip--good conversation and sense of direction
  16. He is up for any adventure
  17. He is good in a crisis
  18. He is a good cook and a good photographer 
  19. He supports my dreams
  20. He pays attention to details
  21. He is good with words
  22. When birds crash into our windows and die, he disposes of the body, even though neither of us want to do that
  23. He processes slower than I do and usually comes up with a wiser and more measured response
  24. He's creative and makes things more fun
  25. He's great at making travel arrangements
  26. He is a doting grandfather
  27. He makes me feel loved every single day



3 comments:

Olivia Cobian said...

Ah! I love this post. Happy Anniversary to you two, a dynamic duo!

Marianne said...

Happy anniversary to both of you!!

Mark Dahl said...

Love this post. It was a happy day when you two got married and it still is.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails