Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Times are changing

The pace has picked up at school.  I saw a lot more teachers at school yesterday than I have all summer.  Miriam and I hugged each other because we were happy to be back together.  The fourth grade teachers were there.  We all stopped inside each others' classrooms and marveled at the progress.  Elementary teachers are basically professional cheerful supporters.

I am putting the words IF YOU GIVE A 3RD GRADER A PENCIL in the hall outside my classroom where I display their work.  I decided to add a mouse from the book If You Give A Mouse a Cookie.


Sometimes I just have to consider how much little girl Thelma would love my life where I have a classroom full of art supplies and I can just draw and color sometimes and it counts as work.

This morning when I woke up, I thought, it's early but I need to start getting up early again.

It turned out it was 7:15.  

I am in so much trouble.



1 comment:

Marianne said...

That mouse is so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails