Pages

Monday, August 15, 2022

Next level grocery shopping

Saturday Adam and I went to Winco like we do every Saturday.  I took our two shopping bags.  I took my sunglasses (gold star for remembering them).  I had a list on my phone.  Double gold stars because I remembered to switch to my regular glasses before we went into the store.

I pulled up my list on my phone.

I had lettuce on the list.  Lettuce and Q-tips.  The Q-tips were for Costco.

I wouldn't worry about us.  We're going to be fine.  (I mean, maybe worry a little bit.)

Before my mom (and Marianne) are concerned we are just eating lettuce this week, we did manage to remember several other things we needed.  I am a list maker!  It's part of my personality!  Also, my pro list making definitely breaks down sometimes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails