Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Go time

I felt very overwhelmed at times yesterday from all the things.  There were so many tasks to do that it was hard to maintain focus.  There was a cascade of information about some of the struggles my students have.  My desk was chaos.  I triaged what had to be done for today.  I put everything else in a stack and put it in a basket.  I channeled Scarlett O'Hara and decided I'd think about it tomorrow.

I talked to my mom, took a walk with Clarissa and her cute foreign exchange student, talked to Braeden and Anna and Eleanor on the phone (watched Eleanor suck on her toes), and spent the evening with my boys. 

It all helped me regain balance.

Today is the big day.  I am nervous and excited and ready!

(I think I'm ready.)

2 comments:

Mark Dahl said...

You are so ready and you are going to do a great job! They will love you and you already love them.
Your mom

Anonymous said...

Best of everything!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails