Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Anxiety

I wasn't worried about it.

I thought people stockpiling bottled water were straight up crazy, because why?

But I keep hearing more and more so I texted Stella.  I was expecting her to tell me all was well and settle yourself down.

She said, "It's a big deal."

She told me Mark is in a high risk category.  She told me all about it and what to do and what to look for and what to prepare for and even though it wasn't what I was hoping for--her calling it a false alarm--it was soothing to get some advice from someone I completely trust and who can explain medicine to me.  She told me it won't last forever.

Then BYU Women's Conference has been canceled.  Rats!

Braeden sent this last night:



I'm worried about Mark--and not just his health.  He's been working too many hours and they are stretched too thin at the theater.

I hate it.

I miss him.

And so does his homework.

In the meantime, I'll do what I can.  I'll take care of what I can control.  I will pray about the rest.

Good news:  I'm back in my classroom today!  I have missed it!  And those little darlings better cover their mouths when they cough....

1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

I think you should pray about what you "can" control too. I'm finding that what I think I can control, I can't always control. FFA State is canceled, and I just heard about BYU closing. Braeden was getting the right vibe! Crazy times!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails