Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Go around the leaf

You would think I would have had dreams about the intense-didn't-see-that-coming-at-all murder mystery we watched.  But I didn't.  I had dreams about the coronavirus.  Specifically I had things to distribute and I didn't know how to do it without endangering people.  I don't know what I was even trying to distribute.

One of my teacher friends sent me this clip.

I can't get in touch with all my students. I can't meet them in the classroom or teach them actual lessons like I want to. We can't go to church. We can't have people over. I can't get together with Marie Louise to work on family history. Mark can't see his friends. We can't go to restaurants or movies.  Our kids didn't come over Sunday.

There's this big leaf in the way.  But we are trained professionals, right?  We can adapt.  We are adapting.

We can do this!






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails