Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Sunshine

Maybe I can blame it on growing up in a house that had lots of windows but no curtains.

I like sunlight.

I'm the one who goes out on the deck barefoot to take a picture of the morning light hitting the mountains.  My feet were cold but the mountains were stunning.



I think I'm the only teacher who keeps her blinds open during the day.  I think the consensus is that the playground would be a distraction but I just ignore the little faces that press curiously against my window and they eventually get bored and go away.

I bought a prism to hang in my window because what's sunshine without a myriad of tiny rainbows?

It came from Amazon in a two pack so last night I was trying to decide where to hang the other one at home.

The problem is that the sun moves with the day and the season and what I really want to do is walk around and hold it in the maximum sunlight all day.

I took a picture to send my kids--so they could congratulate me on my rainbows.  Emma complied.

I didn't even realize until later that my sunshine quote made it into the picture too.



 Grades are due Friday and I'm NOT READY.  I'll need all the sunshine in my pocket I can get today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails