Pages

Friday, March 13, 2020

Grateful Friday





Wow.  How's everyone doing out there?  We've had an altering of schedules around here to say the very least.  BYU/BYU Women's Conference/BYU Women's Chorus Concert all suspended or canceled.  Adam's work is sending people home to work so he is trying to help figure that all out.  Alpine School district will have minimal days next week for two days to prepare for the possibility of having us resort to online schools.  The Hale Theater is closing its doors for a few weeks.  No church meetings.

So basically every single one of us has had major changes in the last 24 hours.

It's a little jarring.

But...

It is grateful Friday after all.

I'm grateful for the priesthood blessing that Adam gave me when I was low key spiraling about Mark.

I'm grateful for the smart people at the helm who are working to figure out how to take care of our little ones that rely on the school for food and child care.

I'm grateful for technology that will allow us to still be connected and to still watch conference and to watch Netflix.



I'm also grateful that I get to text our kids.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails