Pages

Monday, April 13, 2020

Before and after

I am very happy with the results of our painted cabinets.  I don't know why I love painted wood so much more than regular wood.  Adam said it is because I have a Scandinavian soul.  My Ancestry DNA test pegged me 55% British and only 45% Scandinavian but maybe 45% is all it takes to want your wood painted.

So, here are the before and after pictures:

Bathroom





Mudroom





Kitchen






Laurel branches courtesy of my pruning a few days ago.


Next up, getting the trim and doors painted white this summer.  It makes me tired to think about it, but I will love having it done!

3 comments:

Marianne said...

It's beautiful!

Mark Dahl said...

It looks lovely, Thelma. I wish I had more energy and talent for home improvement projects.

Your mom

Stephanie L Johnson said...

Wonderful, I appreciate your vision. It's such a big step to paint like that, and it looks so good <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails