Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

We're all in this together

Our Relief Society president is seriously one of the funniest people I know.  Last week I went to a ten person social distancing kind of birthday party for her.  We sat on her deck and sipped lemonade and chatted and laughed and it was heavenly.

She said that she wanted to make a video with people in the ward council but she didn't know if "the guys" would do it.  I said, "Adam would."

Which is the kind of thing that I do and then Adam says, "What?!?" but he will really do it because he's Adam.

Terri wanted us to create a sort of music video to "We're All in This Together" from High School Musical.  We didn't really know the song, besides Emma, so we created our own interpretation.  Terri edited it all together and it makes me really happy.

(Terri is the one at the beginning and the Young Women are the dancers on top of the water tower. Also I need to text our bishop's wife and ask her where she got that calendar because I love it.)

Here is the video.



2 comments:

Gwilliam Fam said...

This made me so happy, and it's not even my ward! What a fun idea.

Mark Dahl said...

That was great, Thelma. I enjoyed the video. Talented people

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails