Pages

Friday, April 3, 2020

Grateful Friday

Ten things I'm grateful for today:

1-My mom.  Yesterday was her birthday.  She is a blessing in my life and always has been.

2- My dad.  Yesterday wasn't his birthday.  He is also a blessing in my life and always has been.

3- Our kids are doing OK.  The tilted world we live in hasn't thrown them too much for a loop.

4- One of my students who hasn't been online AT ALL got online yesterday.  He didn't do much, but he got online.  My expectations at this point are so low I can hardly see them, but it made me grateful.

5- I'm sticking with my resolve to avoid the news and it's helping my peace of mind.  I'm grateful for options on what I will expose my brain to.

6- We woke up to snow again yesterday but then sunshine.  I love sunshine.

7- General Conference this weekend.  I will be hanging. On. Every. Word.

8- My teacher friends.  I miss them but we are still in touch and they are awesome.

9- Adam.  Multiple times a day I need tech support and he is always willing to give it.  (Actually he can't escape me currently but he is still happy to help.)

10- Next week is spring break.  I'm looking forward to more time.  I have had lots of time at home but most of it has been glued to a computer screen, recording videos and sending them out into the world.  And answering emails.  And trying to figure out what I'm doing.  Spring break will be nice.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails