Pages

Friday, April 10, 2020

Grateful Friday

I'm grateful to unite my faith and prayers with many others today as we fast and pray for relief from COVID 19.

I'm grateful for a living prophet to inspire and guide me.

I'm grateful that I miss my students and teaching so much.  It is clear to me that I am in the right profession.

I'm grateful to have so much extra time with my family.  It will be hard to give that up someday.

I'm grateful for the beautiful springtime and wide blue sky.

I'm grateful we're healthy and employed.

I'm grateful for good books to read and good movies to watch and good music to listen to.  Creative and talented people sustain us all.

I'm grateful for technology that unites us.

I'm grateful for temple covenants.  Yesterday I was doing family history--Thelma and (Marie) Louise are back at it.  Over the phone mostly.  I found records of four babies who died in infancy.  What a blessing we can seal them to their parents. (We can seal the children who grew to adulthood to them too!)

I'm grateful for this Easter season.  I can't wrap my mind around, let alone express, my reliance on my Savior and my appreciation for Him for sacrificing and atoning for me and those I love.  Because of Him, I am strengthened when I feel weak.  Because of Him, I can repent.  Because of Him, I will live again with the people I love.

God be thanked for the matchless gift of His divine Son.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails