Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Fam-a-lam

Mark, who especially during the school year, usually blocks Fam-a-lam, has given it another chance this summer and is sending nonsense with the rest of us.

Last week, he added Anna.

Which she may regret.  Like it or not, in less than three weeks she's stuck with us so she might as well get used to it.

Here's what's been happening lately.

I sent this picture of the temperature in my classroom.  Yes, 86 degrees.  Because I went into teaching for the luxury apparently.


Braeden answered with this:


And I agree.  The wouldn't happen at Hogwarts and I'm jealous.

Adam sent a few Jane Austen memes.



When he does stuff like that, it makes me think I have the best husband around.  I mean, he sends Jane Austen memes!

Braeden is all about the prequel memes, which I rarely understand.  Add to that the whole Area 51 stuff and I just keep scrolling.

I'm glad he has Anna.



Speaking of things I don't understand, Braeden sent this awhile ago.


I didn't get it so Mark explained.  He was sort of disgusted with me.

Anna sent Braeden this:


He didn't understand it but he said, "Send it to my mom and Emma."

She did and we appreciated it.

The takeaway is that Anna is the smartest one that bridges the gap between the holes in our general knowledge.

Anna flew to Virginia yesterday.

Braeden sent this before she left:


They are both in love and happy and cute.  They make me happy.

Anna sent this from the airport:


She's not just cute and smart.  She's also witty.

I'm glad she's part of fam-a-lam--and soon to be part of the family!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails