Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Takeaways

Yesterday I was polishing a silver tray (for the reception) with this caustic ammonia-smelling polish.  I wasn't making much headway with the ornate edge.  I pulled out an old toothbrush and grabbed some toothpaste.  Voila!

Moral of the story:  it is handy to be a silversmith's daughter

Last night Mark was working and Emma was reading.  Adam and I had a few errands which ended up taking most of the evening but neither of us minded a bit because we were in the car together.

Moral of the story:  Adam and I like each other

You know how you learn a new word and then you keep hearing it everywhere?  I keep hearing about Bear Lake.  Adam went there to visit Girls' Camp.  Marianne and Robert vacationed there.  Braeden is there right now with Anna's family.  Cortney is going next week with her family.  Everyone is raving about it.

Moral of the story:  maybe next summer

This week I have four appointments for Mark + we are going to stop by Target to look for new glasses for him.  (He is getting his pump tomorrow!  Happy news!)

Moral of the story:  there's a reason our yard has so many weeds


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails