Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2019

Llamas

I didn't think about llamas much at all.  If you had asked me how I felt about llamas, I would have said put me down as neutral.

Everything has changed.

Llamas are the worst.

The classroom I inherited previously housed a woman who was all in.  As Mark said, "This classroom was right covered with llamas."

She had origami llamas hanging down over the tables, indicating the table number.  (I didn't get a picture of them before Mark squashed them.  He's my number one helper who is willing to clamber up on top of or underneath anything.  Also, he brings his tool box.)

There were llamas on literally every sign or thing hanging up.  The paper she used for cut out letters was printed with llamas.  The background for the bulletin boards was paper covered in llamas.  I sincerely appreciate her dogged commitment to a theme.  But it's too much.

The more I get rid of, the more I find.

I sent these pictures to fam-a-lam.




 Adam replied with this:



So he proved it.


But I still think I win:



There are SIX of these llama cushions.  I found some fabric and I'm recovering them.  Soon.

In case you're wondering.  I'm getting rid of EVERYTHING with a llama on it.

And I'm probably going to have nightmares about llamas.

This was hanging on the wall.  I'm not kidding.  It's in the recycling now.

1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

This is hilarious! Didn't the llama lover have to clean up after herself? Clean out her desk, take the llamas, and leave?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails