Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Winter weather

I wear some combination of t-shirt, leggings, socks, and sweatshirt and take an extra blanket to bed when it's cold.

I carefully decide when it is time to add or subtract a quilt based on the season.

The night before work, I check the weather report and think about what I should wear the next day.

Before work, I look at the hourly weather report to decide what shoes to wear and if I need base layers.  Will it be raining or snowing at 9:00 AM?  What about 10:00?  What about 12:00?

I wear layers so I can remove a jacket or cardigan in a classroom that is warm and put one on in classrooms that are cold.

I have mittens and one of those ear warmer headbands in my coat pocket.

I have an umbrella in my bag.

**
*

Adam keeps a coat in his car in case of emergency, but he doesn't wear it.  He goes outside in whatever he's wearing (short sleeve or long sleeve).

We confront winter weather...differently.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails