Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Not for the faint of heart


That's a picture of a boy with a driver's license.  (But he's not driving because it was snowing and we had Joan and I'm not going to let any of these children drive Joan.)

It is a specific kind of terrifying to have a newly minted teenage driver.  Especially when you consider he'll be driving in the scariest place I know:  the high school parking lot.

Another terrifying thought?  The car insurance.

I will calm my fears with rosy thoughts of not having to be his personal taxi driver.  (Although I will miss that time when he is captive and tells me about his day.)

I never know if he's my sidekick or I'm his, but Mark and me?  We have history together.  I love that kid.

2 comments:

Geri said...

I'd program the van for no left turns in or out of the school parking lot.

Olivia Cobian said...

He's such a good-looking driver!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails