Pages

Friday, January 4, 2019

Grateful Friday

I created a little space with a jar, pen and paper so people can record what they're grateful for.  I asked Adam what I should write on the jar and he said, "Thank Bank."

I went with "Be Grateful" in a nod to President Hinckley and his 6 B's


I thought I would be the only one to write anything but I haven't been.  So that makes me happy.

**
*

This was the temperature yesterday morning, about an hour after traffic duty (so it had warmed up a little).


What am I grateful about?  Canceled recess.

Everyone had to stay inside.  Including me.

**
*

I was also grateful to stay inside when this ENORMOUS bird was behind our house earlier this week.  I thought it was a golden eagle but I had never seen one up close so I wasn't sure.


The picture doesn't really give you a sense of how huge it was!  I googled golden eagles to see if I was correct and there were pictures of golden eagles hunting deer and mountain goats.

So yeah, they're big guys.

**
*

Braeden and Mark declared the living room their favorite room in the house after I hung up the black squares and rearranged the furniture.

That means this:


It 25% annoys me because I had the pillows and blankets nicely arranged and you don't have to literally throw the throw pillows to sit on the couch or chair.

(But my offspring don't know that.)

It 75% makes me happy though.  Houses and pillows and blankets are meant to be used and I am glad to have my people here.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails