Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Keeping me humble

Last night I drove to Provo to take Emma a late arriving book she needed for one of her classes.  She asked me if I wanted to get some dinner but I declined because I had Mark and Adam dinner plans.

I was telling Mark about it and he said something about me starving Emma as a child.  (It's true.  When Emma was an infant,  I had mono and she was not getting enough to eat.  When the doctor told me I immediately switched her to formula.)  Mark wasn't even born yet but he still knows how to make me feel guilty.

Mark also periodically brings up the time we forgot him at our hotel in Lake Chelan.

I am basically mother of the year.

I asked him, "So I starved Emma and forgot you, what terrible thing have I ever done to Braeden?"

He said, "You let him believe for too long that he was the handsome brother."

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails