Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2019

All good things must come to an end

I have all the Christmas things put away and all the house back to rights except the basement.  (I might do it after Braeden goes back to school because it is sort of a scary boys' domain down there and I maybe should wait until the odds are more in my favor.)

I brought Trayvion to the living room (he's been rehabilitating in my office upstairs but I decided it was time to let him try the living room again).  I rearranged furniture because I felt like it and hung up these black squares that I haven't hung since we lived in Washington.



It made the kids happy to see them.

That sunshine makes me happy.  Every day.

Mark is back to school and I am back to work today.  I'm looking forward to seeing smiles from some cute kids but my phone says the temperature when I get to school for my little traffic duty will be 15 degrees.

My mom said, "Dress warmly!"

But there are only so many layers one can don.  I'll try.

I don't mind going back to school, but I am a homebody and have delighted in being home. We've had a nice vacation and it seems like it has gone by too too fast.  I've enjoyed the easy pace and quiet mornings and raucous evenings.

Time marches on.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails