Pages

Friday, January 18, 2019

Grateful Friday

Here's what I'm grateful for today:

The quiet hush when the world is covered in new snow.

Joan (see above).

Book club.  We met last night.

Going to BYU Women's Basketball games.  I forgot how much fun they are.

Seeing Stephanie (see above).

When I was buying tickets for the game for Braeden and Mark, the lady at the ticket counter asked if they were general admission then she looked up at Braeden and asked, "Oh, unless you're a BYU athlete?"

Braeden said, "Not even close."

He's not only honest but also quick-witted.

Olivia helps me understand some of the students I work with.  She explains Spanish sounds and grammar and it clears up what is tripping them up.  Also when I call her, I might get to talk to one of her cute kids. (Ammon for example and did you know he's learning multiplication because when did he get old enough for that?)

It's Friday!  Which among other things, means I can wear jeans to work.

It's the little things.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails